On Sainte-Marie Island, the hotel is located in a wide coconut plantation at the sea border, at the south-west of the island, near the Island of Nattes and the airport (1 kilometer). An essential asset when taking in account the state of the road. Transfers of your customers to the hotel by zebu cart (unique to our hotel) or by car.
This eco-tourist complex is composed with 20 villas of distinctive character which are :
- The 5 Executive Beach Villa: 1 king size bed, 1 single bef for a child (maximum 12 years), central bathtub, double shower, separate closets, safe, wide terrace, window bay over the lagoon, and air conditioning. Maximum capacity: 2 adults and 1 child. Surface: 90m2.
- The 6 Luxury Villas: 1 double bed, 2 single beds in a mezzanine for 2 children only (12 years maximum), terrace, bathroom with shower, separate closets, safe, and air conditioning. Maximum capacity: 2 adults and 2 children. Surface: 55m2.
- The 9 Comfort Villas: 1 double bed, terrace, bathroom with shower, separate closets, safe, and fan. No twin or additional bed available for children. Maximum capacity: 2 people. Surface: 35m².
All 5 Executive Beach Villas have sea view whereas 2 Luxury Villas and 2 Comfort Villas only have sea view (the remaining Luxury Villas and Comfort Villas have view on the garden).
- A new Spa (Jungle Spa) has been inaugurated in August 2008. Last building of the hotel, the Jungle Spa welcomes you in an area of 300m2, totally dedicated to your well-being. The team, exclusively composed by women from Saint-Marie Island, will take care of your body: relaxing massages, skin peelings or perfumed baths are only some of the treatments available at the Jungle Spa.
- A restaurant where you will taste specialties of lobsters, fish and other shellfish of the day. You will vary the pleasures by discovering the local zebu dishes and accompanied by a list of local, French and South-African wines. Eating at the Princess Bora Lodge will be an idyllic memory for you.
- A pub which speciality is old trimmed rums in oak barrels with redolent flavors: Princess, Explosive, Acidulated, Vanilla…
- Minimum stay required: 3 nights. Minimum stay during Christmas and New Year’s Eve (22 Dec. 08 – 7 Jan. 09): 5 nights.
- Half-board: dinner, overnight and breakfast.
- Children: from 3 to 12 years. Baby cot offered up to 2 years of age.
- Transfers: free of charge transfers to and from the airport (by zebu-cart or by car).
- Payment: rates including all taxes. Payment accepted in Ariary or in foreign currencies (Euro, GBP, USD, CHF) according to daily exchange rate, travellers checks and credit card (VISA only).
- Free activities: snorkelling, kayak, bicycle, semi-Olympic swimming pool (25 meters). The hotel does not offer any volleyball, as indicated in numerous catalogues and websites.
- During the whale-watching season (from 1st July to 30th September), 2 (two) whale-watching excursions are included in the room rates (per person and for a minimum stay of 3 nights).