Anjiamarango Beach Resort is located on the West part of Ampasindava bay, near Befotaka village. The resort welcomes you in the north of Nosy Be Island to discover the authentic culture of «Perfumes Island».
42 (more 5 bungalows for the management and your guides), living area = 77 m², around each of them 350 m² private tropical garden.
A family with 2 children can live in each of them Children’s bedroom is separate with a curtain.
All sea view bungalows, are on Three levels (at the south and two levels at the north of the resort), in front of le sun setting.
Two sun beds in the garden of each bungalow.
Air conditioned, safe, mini bar, King size bed, desk, cupboard, suitcases set in each bungalow.
Bathroom with shower, double basins, tidying up, separated and closed toilet are in each bungalow.
International T.V, DVD player (in future)
- Welcome gift is bodycare Essentials oils set
- Natural soap and shampoo in the bathroom
- Extra access national and international at the reception. Phone in your bungalow (in future)
- Each Bungalow is very quiet. You can go to restaurant, swimming pool, lounge bar and sea by direct stairs
- The staff pass behind your bungalow so your stay is quiet
- House keeping every day and evening (setting bed and mosquito net)
- Possibility to order tea, coffee and infusion all day
- Extra: basket of naturals fruits of the season
- Extra breakfast, lunch or dinner in your bungalow.
The restaurant, the lounge bar and the reception are on the middle of Anjiamarango Beach Resort’s area. The restaurant is on the first floor, in front of the sea, near the swimming pool. A large area can accommodate 110 people setting. Breakfast and lunch are buffet (for groups). Dinner is a menu or buffet for groups. You can taste Malagasy sea food, Malagasy zebu…and other Malagasy foods. Our cooking only uses freshness season vegetables, meat and fishes.
- You can drink Internationals wines or French Champagnes a glass or a bottle
- We can agree on the price for special lunch or dinner of incentive group from 20PAX
- Extra specials crayfishes (unlimited) = 17€/PAX
- Malagasy folk music (Can be agreed on)
- Extra: breakfast, lunch or dinner in your bungalow while the restaurant is opening
- Restaurant opening 7h00-9h30AM / 12h-2h30PM / 7h-9h30PM.
The Lounge Bar:
The large lounge bar is on the second floor on top of the restaurant. You can drink all Rhum cocktails, season natural fruits cocktails and all the international drinks.
- Lounge bar opening from 10h00 to 24h00
- Music atmosphere all the day
- Theme party can be agree on
- Show can be agree on
Office center area:
Room at the second floor.
- Ability 16/20 persons
- Possibility to privatize the lounge bar (100 persons) can be agree on
- Coffee break with cookies, cakes…drinks, coffee or tea
- Lunch Cocktail: one spirit drink and one natural fruit drink by PAX with different toasts can be agree on
- Paper board
- Télévision and Dvd in future
- Extra: PC with Internet connexion.
Swimming pool area:
Overflowed swimming pool is near the restaurant and the lounge bar, in front of the sea. There are one main pool and one children’s pool. The main pool is 17 X 10 X 1,30 meters. The children’s pool is 6.25 X 3 X 0,50 meters just near the main pool
- 400 m2 area around the swimming pool with sun beds (28), and sun-shades
- Possibility menu snack: sandwiches, pizzas, choice of salads
- Swimming pool opening 9hAM-0hPM
- Supervision from 9hAM to 6hPM
- Snack opening from 10hAM to 10hPM
Activities organizers organize free leisure activities what you want:
- Free activities:
- baby-foot, badminton, bolws, billiards,
- Beach volley, football (nearly Befotaka),
- VTT treks around the bush.
- Extra sea activities:
- Water ski, windsurfing (about 2009 year), canoe with a guide
- Diving (with graduate technical), no decompression caisson in Nosy Be
- Excursions by dugout canoe with a guide
- Fishing with deep sea fisherman.
- Extra excursions:
- Trek with a Malagasy guide around the bush, you can explore Malagasy fauna, flora, and typical villages
- To explore Ylang Ylang distilled
- Ride quads and 4x4 with a driver or guide.
- Learning Malagasy language
- Learning Madagascar’s history
- Learning Madagascar’s endemic fauna and flora
- Parlour game, CD, DVD, books.
- Incentives group and seminar
- Honey Mooners: FREE: 1 special diner at their bungalow, 1 body care set with pareo Anjiamarango to Mr and Mrs
- Possibility staying handicapped person in the bungalows of the first level (16 bungalows)
- No beach equipment for handicapped person
- Good phone reception
- Reception 24 / 24h with night auditors
- Room service 24 / 24h
- Europeans plugs 220 volts
- Music party for incentive group (extra can be agree on)
- Possibility firework (extra can be agree on)
- Possibility to privatize the resort (extra can be agree on)
- We accept your little pets
- Meeting room
- CD and DVD
- Traveller’s cheques
- We do not accept foreign bank cheque
- We accept Ariary, Dollars US, Euros, England Pound, Swiss Francs
- Change is possible at the reception: exchange rate D-1 of the BFV/SG (-10%)
- Connexion internet 24/24h (extra)
- Malagasy handicraft souvenir shop
- Private Parking
- Sea entrance for boats
- Baby sitting (extra can be agree on)
- Malagasy massage (appointment with masseuse)
- First self care at the infirmary (we can also call a doctor to Hell Ville about to 30 km)
- Hospital and emergency to Hellville about 30 km
- Shopping to Hellville
- Discothèque, Casinos to Ambatoloaka about to 34 km
- Extra boats to Andilana (about to15mn) and to Hellville (about to 45 minutes)
- Possibility taxis